Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jaidyn is 1 Month Old




Who needs to be in the jungle for a month, when I can star in my own "Survivor" show right here in my own house. We have made it and still happily chugging along together. I've survived 1 crazy month, but more importantly, my two beautiful children are still alive and kickin'. It's seriously been a wonderful month of baby bliss and big brother Spence is hanging in there. He loves his little sis, but right now playing outside still comes first! I'm still trying to get on that thing called a "routine", but haven't quite made yet. However, Jaidyn is doing great and growing more and more everyday. She is starting to smile a lot and lets me know when she need some attention. We have finally gotten our results back from all of her extra testing and she has passed everyone of them. We are excited and feel very blessed to have such a healthy baby girl, but have considered now calling her "Mo" due to the fact she's losing her hair, except that cute little streak down the center. And don't forget the curl on top!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she looks so big! Look at those eyes! I CANNOT wait to meet her.

    Glad you survived month one! You'll be an expert at two when my little guy arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pictures! She is so cute! Hard to believe a month has already flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted once but it didn't show! I just LOVE these pictures and this cute little girl! How fun!
    Love,
    MOM G

    ReplyDelete