Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Ellijay Fair and My Garden
















We are still waiting for this little girl to join us and have been trying to do lots of motivating things to initiate labor, but no go. Even taking Spence to the fair and riding some rides didn't work! It was still worth going though because he had a blast. It was so fun for Spencer and I to watch him and see his face light up and have looks of amazement watching all the rides. He rode the choo choo train, the airplanes, carousel, went down the big slide with daddy, and lots more. He even watched his mom shoot basketball to win an Uga. Yes, an Uga. For those of you not sure who Uga is... it is the Georgia mascot. Unbelievable huh. The things you do for your kids, but trust me there will be a Smokey joining him soon:) We had a great time!


We've also been busy playing ball outside, messing around in the flower garden, and Spence has even helped me with my garden decor to make a garden stone. It was fun to do this project with him. This year has been better than previous ones, however, I still don't have that green thumb like my mom. I wish I did, but every year gets a little better. I will definitely miss those beautiful flowers blooming as winter slowly approaches. Winter...can you believe it?

3 comments:

  1. What fun! Just keep busy and she will come!!! Can't wait!
    Love,
    MOM G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Maybe this week is the week? Hang in there, you definitely aren't letting imminent labor slow you down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure if you would have rode the gravitron she would have made her arrival. :P Love ya!

    ReplyDelete