Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Trit Treat"















"Trit treat, trit treat!" We heard this at every single house we went to tonight and I never got tired of hearing it. Spence and Jaidyn had a blast going out in their costumes and Spence kept saying "no home, no home". After the very first house we went up to and got lots of candy, Spence turned around and said "Momma, more trit treat, more trit treat!" and at the same time I was holding Jaidyn and she was signing "more". Spence was so excited about his "firetruck man" costume (that is what he called it) and the fact that it came with a siren that sounded just like a firetruck. The little kids around us would say here comes the fireman boy. It was pretty funny and I really liked it because I always new where he was in the dark. Jaidyn also loved going up to the doors to get her candy too, and we actually learned tonight that she is a little on the greedy side. She was always trying to stick her hand back in the candy bowl for seconds. All in all it was a great night out and the kids only got scared at a couple of costumes going up for candy at the same time with them, but Spencer and I were pretty sure those trick-o-treaters were DRIVING too.





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! I never posted, but LOVE seeing these two in action!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Love,
    MOM G

    ReplyDelete