Friday, May 7, 2010

Life is so fun at 8 months!









How truly wonderful life really is at 8 months old. Jaidyn is getting such a fun personality and beginning to show the true characteristics of a female. She knows what she wants and when she wants it, or doesn't want it, and will quickly let you know about it. It's been an exciting month watching her grow and try new things each day. She's very brave and adventurous like Spence, and sometimes too much. I have to constantly keep my eyes on her because she's now beginning to crawl and become very busy with EVERYTHING she can get to. We also not only have a very mobile little girl, but she is also extremely vocal. She is such a jabber box and loves to babble all the time! It's so fun and we love listening to Spence and Jaidyn carry on their own conversations sometimes, especially when they are making each other laugh. It's great.

Jaidyn's check up went really well and she now weighs 18 lbs 7 oz. She is 28 inches long and still has a big head! Overall, she's perfect!







4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE these kids! Thanks for sharing this cute video, too! I can't believe she is so mobile!!! I can't believe she is already 8 months old!!!!
    Love,
    MOM G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and I love the video. She is such a cute girl! You are definitely going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sooo big! She's quite the crawler. Can't wait to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, so sorry I missed you today. How sad that we miss each other even when you are in my work office :o) Jeez! I love looking at your pictures, you have beautiful children and they have wonderful parents. So glad that you liked Spence's pics I took so much that you used them to share. Isabella absolutely loves the book and has showed it to everyone for everyone to read in return. The video is so sweet, it's those little moments that stay fresh no matter how fast they grow. Love you, Chanda.

    ReplyDelete