Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Mornings...











I've not always been a morning person, especially going through dental school, but when Spencer and I started having children, well, let's just say, that quickly changed. I know this will sound a little sappy, but who cares...I love going in to get my kids out of their beds in the mornings when they wake up. They would make anyone become a morning person. They usually wake up happy and full of life. Spence does his helicopter sounds and Jaidyn plays and practices her different new voices. I won't babble on about it, but I love seeing those beautiful smiles:) There's truly not a day that goes by that I realize how grateful I am to our Lord Jesus Christ for blessing me with two beautiful children and giving me the abilities to care for them. I never take the word "mom" for granted and thank God everyday for that calling.

2 comments:

  1. I love mornings, too. What cute kids! Can't wait to see them again, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment but don't see it! I LOVE these pictures of these happy kids!
    So cute!
    Thanks for sharing! I love hearing them play in their beds! You do have the happiest kids!
    Love,
    MOM G

    ReplyDelete