Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Congrats Alyssa!




Congratulations on your hard work to identify Jaidyn's tooth correctly. It is "O" and now she is currently getting "P" right next door. You have won your choice of the Oral-B Professional Care 7000 series oscillating toothbrush OR Opalescence tooth whitening system. The brush includes a 2 minute timer, pressure sensor w/ dual speed, and a unique 3-bristle system. The whitening system includes 4 - 1.2 ml opalescence, 1- soft tray, 1- pocket tray case, 1- 1.2 ml LC blockout, and 1- 1 oz Opal. whitening toothpaste. I will also send you a few toothbrushes for the family! Just let me know what you decide. Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, Leigh! You really don't have to give me anything! I was just curious about the tooth numbering system, because I hate not knowing what my dentist is talking about when he mentions a tooth number to his nurse. :) Now I know! :)

    Those prizes are both way too generous. PLEASE don't feel like you have to send anything. But I know you're going to make me choose, so I guess I'll go with the toothbrush. THANKS! I'm always a fan of a good electric toothbrush, and I'm too scared to whiten my teeth while pregnant!

    Thanks again! Hope teething is going well for Jaidyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to win some floss since my answer was "huh?" when you asked if I flossed!!!!! Help a sister out!

    ReplyDelete