Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Whewwww!!! 3 Months Already!













We honestly can't believe Jaidyn is 3 months old and Spence turns 20 months tomorrow. Someone asked me the other day, at what point do you stop using "months" in referring to their age and start using "years", and why? I told them, for me, I was NOT ready to make that transition yet, b/c I felt like if I could still say months, then I still felt like he was still my baby boy. The other just makes them seem bigger and older. Spence's day is coming, and coming soon, but until then I will still consider him my baby boy. We've had so much fun and as each day passes things get easier and easier. I also realize more and more that those two are going to be big buddies. Don't get me wrong, we still have our meltdown moments, but in the end he knows his momma loves him just the same:)





3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! I love Spence's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures!!! These two kids are so cute!!!! So glad we get to see them!
    Love,
    MOM G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures...and I'm with you where have the last 3 months gone???

    ReplyDelete